1. All models must be 18 or older - no exceptions.
2. Female models only.
3. All levels of modeling experience are welcome. I love shooting someone with no experience just as much as I love shooting someone who has been modeling for years.
4. Race is not important as I aim for diversity.
5. Body style, although not my ultimate deciding factor, should be of at least an average build.
6. Shoe size is not important. And yes that means I like shooting girls with very small and very big feet too.
7. All models will be asked to sign a model release form for each photo shoot. The release forms show that you knew prior to shooting that your photos/video was going to appear online.
1. No sets shot for Soles of Silk will contain nudity.
2. I will never attempt to force you to do a set or theme that you are not comfortable with.
3. Most shoots take place in the Baltimore/Washington, D.C. region. I am not opposed to travel for a shoot, however.
4. I ask that you be on time for your shoots. If you need to reschedule for whatever reason, please give me as much advanced notice as possible. Although I do allow for some bending here, don't take advantage of me or my time.
5. Please show up for your shoots with well kept feet. That means to go easy on them in the days prior to your shoots and above all else, have your toenails evenly painted. Chipped or sloppy polish jobs are an eye sore when you're feet are the main focus.
Contacting Me/Arranging a Shoot
I am the only person who runs this site and does all of the photography. It has, however, come to my attention (as well as a few other site owners) that there are people out there who will claim to work for various sites as a way of getting you to pose for them or get your contact information. In order to help stop this from happening on Soles of Silk, the following information is very important:
1. All shoots are arranged by me, and ONLY me.
2. I do not have "talent scouts" or "recruiters" out there taking pictures to find new models.
3. I do not have ads on sites such as Craigslist seeking models.
4. I contact models online via two different methods. The first of them is my email, which will always be email@example.com. The second, is the site's official Twitter page (@SolesofSilk). If you need to verify me, please do so by contacting me through those means.
5. I will not give out my cellphone number unless we've already been in contact through the means above first. I don't trust giving my number out to just anyone - model or not.
6. Since I'm based out of the Baltimore/Washington, D.C. region, you won't find me walking around asking random people in all other parts of the United States to pose.
7. I don't generally throw out pay rates to people I just met or don't know. So if someone claims to be me, or working for this site and is coming at you with how much money you'll make, that is a red flag.